Explaining Pulsating Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF)
P = Pulsating E = Electro M = Magnetic F = Field
Question: Is it effective ? Is it safe?
PEMF has been used in Europe for over 40 years. The FDA has approved PEMF for bone healing and depression.
Question: What does the machine do?
Short Answer : It produces a variable pulsating electromagnetic field, which improves cellular metabolic function.
- The Cells within this variable pulsating electromagnetic field are being exercised and the cells that have low energy can be felt as a mild discomfort or slight pain. Higher energy cells are being exercised but may not be felt.
- While these low energy cells are exercised they are beginning to have toxins permeate out their membranes and therefore the PEMF unit helps to detoxify cells.
- The PEMF unit also increases blood circulation and oxygen flow which helps the cell to repair.
- The PEMF technology has been known to help detoxify and increase the flow of the lymphatic fluids which will help detoxification and cellar fluid dynamics including nutritional uptake.
- PEMF puts a healthy energy charge into the interior of the cell behind the cell membrane that raises cellular energy so the cell can heal itself faster. While many technologies can affect the interstitial fluids, pulsed electromagnetic fields can influence and charge the interior parts of the cell including the nuclease and the mitochondria.
- PEMF's are like a spark plug or catalyst for energy production in the cell. Just like a car needs oxygen, fuel and an ignition (spark plug), so does the human cell need fuel (glucose), oxygen and a "spark plug" or ignition. This ignition is PEMF or pulsed magnetic energy. We can also think of PEMF as a battery re-charger for the human cell. We now know that the voltage of a healthy cell is about 70 millivolts. When we get sick or have damaged cells, these cells have been known to operate at 30 - 15 millivolts or less in cases of cancer, or cell / body death. Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) act like a catalyst and battery re-charger for the human cells and these PEMF's are critical for human metabolism.
PEMF's also improve microcirculation, oxygenation (up to a 200% increase), help in nerve regeneration, pain management and many other health promoting benefits. There are over 1000 clinical studies and over 7000 research papers validating the therapeutic benefits of PEMFs.
"If the electrical imbalance is corrected, the disease does not manifest."
- Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PHD, Professor of Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine